Availability: Out of stock
|Can substitute for||No|
|Numbers on part/board||No|
Are you ordering the correct part?
This part will not repair your TV if the fault within the unit has not been diagnosed correctly. An incorrect diagnoses may give you the impression that the part you have received from us is faulty. Before placing an order it is therefore important that you consult with a qualified electrical engineer in order to determine both the source of the fault and the correct part to order (there can be numerous variations of the same part). Please note that in the event of a return buyers are responsible for both outbound and return postage costs. If you have an issue with the item you have received please contact us directly. It may be possible we can provide some additional advice to remedy a problem.
- Please research part compatibility before you place your order.
- Check the model, part numbers and image carefully to ensure you are replacing a like for like part.
- Parts should be installed by an experienced technician.
- We can not be responsible for any damage, injury or costs incurred as a result of fitting parts.
- Items are security marked before dispatch.
Returns & Faulty items
All products are individually inspected before being dispatched. In the unlikely event that your item is faulty, please contact us within 30 days of receipt and we will provide return details. Upon inspection, we will be happy to replace (if another part is available) or refund you in full if the item is found to be faulty.